Saturday, June 7, 2008

"The Spectacular Spider-Man": Best Spider-Man Animated TV Show Ever!

I've just seen the "Intervention" episode today, and excuse me for my language but DAMN! This show is awesome! I can't wait for the other new episodes to come along, like Venom's full episode fighting Spidey in "Nature vs. Nurture." And not just this episode that was the best, but the previous ones were too (I haven't seen the first two episodes yet, but hopefully I will eventually). I hope they keep on making more episodes, I'll definitely watch it all nonestop. It's really interesting and it has a great line of cast and crew too. Keep on making them and we'll keep on watching it!

Sincerely,
GreenieGobbie

P.S. Also visit the fansite and the official website for more info! (click on the web addresses below)
  • www.freewebs.com/thespectacularspider-man

  • www.spideytv.com
  • No comments: