Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Marvel Ultimate Alliance II: Fusion Trailer

I knew about this sequel to the first "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" video game since I've read about it in GameInformer, and I am sorry that I didn't mention about this earlier but it just went past my mind. But pretty much all of you fans known about this. The reason why I am posting about this in my Spidey blog is because it's part of Marvel and mostly because it's Spidey-related too (What can I say? Spider-Man is a playable character in it). This game will be released in 2009 and the official site is up but nothing much there except for the trailer which you can view below. (Click here to view the official site.)

Find more videos like this on ENewsi.com



Special thanks to the members of the Spider-Man Movie Network for the heads up!

No comments: