Monday, January 18, 2010

Could Joseph Gordon-Levitt be the new Spider-Man?

Source: MTV's Splash Page


Let's see what Joseph Gordon-Levitt, from "(500) Days of Summer" and "10 Things I Hate About You", say about the rumors of him playing as Spider-Man for the 2012 "Spider-Man" reboot.



"You and your movie gossip," laughed Gordon-Levitt. "It's a fun conversation to have with you...It's like a game of chess."
While the actor seemed as agile as Spider-Man himself as he deftly avoided questions about the much-anticipated reboot, he did admit that he was honored to be mentioned in connection with the film.

"I'm honored and flattered that you would ask me that," he smiled.


Interesting. Do you think he would make a great Spider-Man? I honestly think, in my opinion, that he would make a great Peter Parker/Spider-Man. But I don't know, I could be wrong. Tell me about it in the comments below. Please and thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com