Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Trailer & Interview for "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions"!

I stumbled upon these two videos on GameTrailers.com earlier today and I thought they were the most coolest videos I have ever seen. I have been an S-Man fan for a very long time, and I am so excited to finally see him make his video game debut (other than the PS1/N64 video game). Having a really cool and original design to the theme of the year 2099, this just looks incredibly amazing! I hope some parts for this dimension is free roam, and I hope to see many other 2099 characters too. Overall, I am excited to play this video game whic is coming out in the fall of this year on the Wii, DS, PS3, and Xbox 360. Here's the two videos, and I hope you like them just as much as I do.


Find more videos like this on Spidey's Web



Find more videos like this on Spidey's Web


Also, click here to view the pics of Spider-Man 2099 from 'Shattered Dimensions'. And click here to view more videos for this game too.

That is all. Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from all of you soon at the comments section below.

~ Gobbie's Out! ~

No comments: