Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Final Fourth Dimension for "Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions" is Revealed!

The final Dimension has been revealed and all four are ready for San Diego Comic-Con 2010!


Find more videos like this on Spidey's Web


GG's Opinion: So what do you think? I kind of figured it was going to be either Ultimate Spider-Man or Spider-Carnage. But I guess a 'Carnage' will appear, but it won't bear the word 'Spider' in it's name. Don't get me wrong, I am still pumped up for this video game. I'm just a little disappointed is all, but I guess they weren't interested or they probably haven't heard of Spider-Carnage ever before. But hey, it's been awhile since we played as Ultimate Spider-Man, so this could be fun playing as him again. And what better yet to play this character than to play him in his black suit? The question is, why is he wearing the black suit? That's a bit interesting.

And I hope the same voice actor from the "Ultimate Spider-Man" game comes back to portray the teenage web-slinger. It would be strange without him back. And I see that Ultimate Deadpool is in the game as a boss. Eh, Deadpool always strikes me as a villain sometimes. But he's a freakin' hilarious villain, you have to admit. So I hope Nolan North returns to portray the mercenary with the mouth. And the 'Amazing', 'Noir', and '2099' dimensions are still awesome! I can't wait! So sound off your opinions, and debates at the comments section below, please, and thank you!

Source: GameTrailers.com

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is set to be released on Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360 on September 7th later this year!

No comments: