Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions" is Out on Retail Today!

What is that, web-slingers? Did something occurred today? To answer all the various questions is, "Yes, the new Spider-Man game came out today." Which Spider-Man game came out today, you may ask? The Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions game. Yes, you heard me right.

It's been a long road before this moment, but it was worth every wait, because now we can control 4 different parallel worlds, in one unparalleled adventure. Exciting isn't it? Well hopefully all of you had pre-ordered your copies of the game from either of the retail shops listed in this webpage. I just gotten my copy today, and I can't wait to web-sling into action!

What am I mostly excited for in this game? Mostly the Noir and 2099 dimensions, since those two have different styles and combat moves (which makes it very interesting!). And I do like Spider-Man 2099 a lot, so playing as that Spidey will be awesome! Well have fun, Spidey fans. Hope you all enjoy the new game! I know I will. Just leave a comment below, and tell me what you think. Do you like it, dislike it, or what you think could've made the game better? Just let me know! Please & thank you!

~ Gobbie, Out! ~


Editor's Note (On 9/8/10): I just completed the game today, and it was such a fun experience. Expect a full-blown review either this weekend or next week! ~Gobbie

No comments: