Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spider-Man: Edge of Time Trailer Revealed!

Click here for the full gallery!I'm sorry for posting this up late, just a lot is going on during my time here. But just in case you haven't watch this yet, now is your chance!



It has been announced that Josh Keaton will return, but this time he will provide the voice for the Amazing (Classic) Spider-Man. Christopher Daniel Barnes also returns to voice Spider-Man 2099. Also, please click on the above image at the top-right corner to view the gallery from my Facebook page for screencaps. Thanks!

Make sure to visit the official site by clicking here!

Spider-Man: Edge of Time is set to release in Fall later this year. I read great things about this game from the latest GameInformer magazine, so maybe I can post some stuff out of that. Anyways, make sure to comment in the usual place below.

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: