Saturday, June 4, 2011

More from Emma Stone on Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man & How She Prepped for Her Role!

MTV caught up with Emma Stone and Bryce Dallas Howard while they were promoting their new movie The Help to get their thoughts on Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man. Stone currently just finished work on The Amazing Spider-Man as Gwen Stacy, and Howard portrayed Stacy in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3.



Stone: "He looks like Spider-Man, ya know? It's pretty exciting."

Howard: "I saw Andrew in a leaked photo, and he looked really good."


Emma Stone also let's us know how she prepared for the role of Gwen Stacy.

With so much buzz about the new Spider-Man film, it seems that Stone will be just as surprised as fans to see the flick.


"I've seen nothing, I promise. I've seen small action sequences for the 3-D, and it looked terrible," she joked. "I really haven't seen [anything]."

So what did Stone do to research the role of Gwen — besides leaning on Howard for her first-hand account, of course.

"I read a pretty comprehensive Death of the Stacys book ... and it's a really amazing book to learn the story of Captain Stacy and Gwen Stacy," she said. "And I've read a various amount of comics."


So what do you think? Leave your comments in the usual place below!

The Amazing Spider-Man swings into theaters July 3rd, 2012!

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: