Sunday, June 12, 2011

'Spider-Man' Producer Laura Ziskin Dies at 61

"Spider-Man" producer Laura Ziskin died Sunday evening. She was 61 and had been battling breast cancer for seven years.

Ziskin was perhaps best known for her work on the "Spider-Man" franchise, which brought in over $1.5 billion worldwide, making her one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood.

To read more about Laura Ziskin, click here to read the rest of this article.

So...wow...I feel a bit more depressed about this than any other actor, producer, and director that passed away in the past. Not that I didn't care about them, it's just I didn't know them too well. I didn't knew Laura Ziskin too well either, but I guess it's because I grew up watching these movies, and watched the behind the scenes over and over again when I got bored. And all those press conferences, and videos from Comic-Con having all the cast, director, and producers together. Brings back a lot of memories. We'll never forget you Laura, may you Rest In Piece.

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: