Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Behind The Voices on "Spider-Man: Edge of Time"!

What's been going on with the upcoming Spider-Man video game "Edge of Time"? Well I found out that three actors were announced to portray the voices of Mary Jane, Black Cat, and a brand-new villain Walker Sloan. You'll be surprised to know whose playing all three (except for the one voicing Black Cat, to me I barely know where she's from, but I don't know, you all might recognize her from somewhere). Laura "Supergirl" Vandervoort (Mary Jane), Katee Sackhoff (Black Cat), and Val "Batman" Kilmer (Walker Sloan). Watch their video interviews below for more info!







It's odd that there are two actors who previously played comic book superheroes in the past, both DC characters. I have no clue who Katee is, and I am too busy to look anything up of her. So if you like you can let me know!

Spider-Man: Edge of Time hits game stores on October 4th for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, and Nintendo 3DS. For more info, visit the official site!

Like always, please leave a comment in the usual place!

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: