Tuesday, June 26, 2012

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Game is Out Now! Go Get Your Copy Today!

Hey there Spidey fans! Just letting you know about a certain game released today. What is that, you might say? If you haven't already read the title of this post, then I'll fill you in. Well it's a certain web-slinger, that crawls on walls, and...Ahh alright I'll stop messing around, it's THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. And you know what? It's really AMAZING (so far). I'm playing it as we speak. Check out my "first" unboxing video from my gaming channel on YouTube (video below).

If you like my video, leave a comment below! If you have the game, let me know what you think about it. If not, then what are you waiting for?? GO GET IT NOW!!

The Amazing Spider-Man is out for the PS3, 360, Wii, DS, 3DS, and PC!

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: