Friday, September 28, 2012

Marc Webb Confirmed To Direct THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!

The folks at Variety have confirmed that Marc Webb will indeed return to direct The Amazing Spider-Man sequel, which is currently set for release on May 2nd, 2014. Stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are also confirmed to reprise their roles as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Gwen Stacy, and the site goes on to mention that production will begin early next year, as expected.




Avi and Ari Arad will produce the film, along with Matt Tolmach. As reported back in April, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci were hired to re-write James Vanderbilt's script for the sequel. Stay tuned here for more news on the production of the Spidey sequel.

I know I haven't been posting updates on here as much. I have been busy lately with college. But since this is big news, I thought I should post about it. Who else can't wait for The Amazing Spider-Man 2? What are your thoughts about it?

I will post up reviews of both The Amazing Spider-Man movie, and "The Amazing Spider-Man" video game very soon. I also have a very special interview I would love to share with you all some day, so stay tune for that! That is all, thanks for reading!
~ Gobbie, Out! ~

2 comments:

ABTC said...

nice blog

ABTC said...

i love spider man.he is 1 of my favorite super heroes