Monday, February 25, 2013

Spidey's New Suit! (The Amazing Spider-Man 2)

Today the man behind The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Marc Webb) has posted on his Twitter of something really, really 'amazing'. Check it out below:

If you couldn't view the link on that tweet, maybe this will help:

Yep, that's right! Spidey is getting a new look (or should I say suit?) in the sequel, and it looks AMAZING!! SPECTACULAR! This movie is definitely shaping up to be pretty cool, and I'm really excited about it! So what are your thoughts about Spidey's new duds? And what are your thoughts in general of what you read about The Amazing Spider-Man 2 so far? Comment below, and let me know!

And yes I know I haven't posted much about this movie in the past few weeks, even though there have been on set pics recently. But I'm still busy with college, and that comes first! So like always...

~ Gobbie, Out! ~

No comments: